Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

July 23, 2011

Geneabloggers Radio Show - I did it!

Last night I stayed up past my bedtime to be the last of 3 guests on Geneabloggers Radio Show "Until We Meet Again: Family Reunions and Genealogy" Guests were Edith Wagner, founder, publisher and editor of Reunions magazine and reunionsmag.com; Marilyn Stewart, better known as “Aunt Mo” who runs the Family Reunion Helper website; and me - Lorine McGinnis Schulze

It was a bit nerve-wracking but thanks to Thomas MacEntee's skill as host, it didn't take long for me to feel relaxed and comfortable. If you missed the show, enjoy it now!


Listen to internet radio with GeneaBloggers on Blog Talk Radio

If for any reason you can't listen to the show here on Olive Tree Genealogy blog, visit the BlogTalk Radio site to hear all three of us give our views on how to hold a fun and successful family reunion.

No comments: