Great news! As part of their Death Contest and October Death Education Program, Ancestry.com has generously donated prizes for an Olive Tree Genealogy giveaway.
Every Tuesday and Thursday from October 16 to November 2, I will be giving away TWO 3-month World Subscriptions to Ancestry.com to one lucky winner. There are two subscriptions being awarded because the winner keeps one and gives one to a friend!
Entry Requirements: For a chance to win you must do two things:
Share this blog post on a social media site such as Twitter, Facebook or
Google+. You may provide a link to the blog post on your own blog as an
alternate method of sharing the news.
2. a) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me the Tip of the Day on Ancestry's Death Contest page
b) Tell me where you shared the news of Olive Tree Genealogy Giveaway.
sure to put ANCESTRY.COM GIVEAWAY as the subject of your
The Giveaways run every Tuesday and Thursday starting at midnight EDT and ending 24 hours later. Winners will be announced on Olive Tree Genealogy blog the day following the contest.
Important: Entries received for the first Tuesday giveaway will be deleted after a winner is randomly chosen. This means if you want to enter for a chance to win the Thursday giveaway, you must submit your entry again and follow the Entry Requirements. You may continue to resubmit your entries (following all Entry Requirements each time) for each Tuesday and Thursday giveaway until the contest ends on Nov. 2
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Winner will be chosen at random from entries received. See details above for entry requirements
3. One winner will be chosen to receive the giveaway each Tuesday and Thursday.
4. Giveaways start Oct. 16th at midnight EDT and ends at midnight EDT Nov. 2nd
5. You are responsible for anything in regards to the legality of entering a contest in the area in which you live.
The winners will be notified via your provided contact information and the winners' names will
be posted on Olive Tree Genealogy blog.
Please note that only entries received at email@example.com can be accepted.
Disclaimer: Ancestry.com subscriptions for the Giveaway are generously provided by Ancestry.com